Happy Friday Friends! I am so excited to announce that I am looking to grow my team for the 2018 wedding season. I am specifically looking to add two hard working, fun, creative people as assistants and don’t worry this cute little lady is the perfect office assistant!
The application will be open until Friday February 23rd. I will then start to interview the top applicants during the first few weeks of March.
Here is a brief overview of what I am looking for:
– Someone with a somewhat flexible schedule – most hours will be on the weekend working wedding events but there are opportunities to get involved
– Someone who has a passion for weddings and organization.
– A great work ethic is super important, as well as someone who loves to learn, can work and problem solve independently, and is very responsible.
– Someone who is willing to work hard, think outside the box, and contribute to a team.
– Someone who is very familiar with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
– A working knowledge of Illustrator and WordPress would be wonderful!
– Someone who loves music, coffee, sweet babies and serving others well.
– Someone who is interested and willing to assist at weddings (usually on Fridays, Saturdays and some Sundays)
The position is a paid and hours required will be discussed upon hiring.
Does this sound like a position you might be interested in applying for? If yes, be sure to complete your application using THIS FORM. As a reminder all applications are due by Friday February 23rd. I will be reaching out to all who apply by Friday March 2nd to inform those who have been selected for a interview.
I look forward to reading your applications and getting to know you! Any questions, feel free to reach out!